Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"This was the bestest car experience ever and I have made several car purchases in my life time" - Sheila M.

Sheila M Posted on 03/19/13 Mar 19, 2013
 
this was the bestest car experience ever and I have made several car purchases in my life time, this will be the 3rd dodge I have purchased. Michael Bodey made this purchase quick, and what truly sold me was his excellent skills in Human Relations. More staff should follow his human relational skills. I am Native American and I have experienced bias for being this race. We are Professionals too, I never once experienced any negative pressure from any of your staff at Melloy....Excellent employeees, professional...Integrating is the name of the game if you wanna sell more vehicles...Much Thanks...Thank You Michael Bodey
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yahoo! Local. 

No comments:

Post a Comment